Nipmuck District Roundtable
The Purpose of the Roundtable
- To provide the skill to do—skills, techniques, information, program ideas—the know-how that makes for successful unit operation.
- To provide unit leadership with the will to do—the morale, enthusiasm, inspiration, and vision that periodically renew the desire to serve youth.
Who Attends Roundtables?
They are designed for all unit leaders.
- Cub Scout leader roundtables are for Cubmasters, Den Leaders, Webelos Den Leaders, all assistants, and pack committee members.
- Boy Scout Leader roundtables are for Scoutmasters, Assistant Scoutmasters, and Troop Committee Members.
- Varsity Leader huddles are for Varsity Scout Coaches and Assistant Coaches.
- Venturing forums are for Venturing Advisors and Associate Advisors.
- Unit Commissioners
- Chartered Organization Reps.